I am an entrepreneur with a legal and engineering education who has a passion for all things mobile and web
I love to create, and to think of new ways people can interact with applications on the web, or on their mobile device. I want exceptional experiences on any platform that are elegant, everlasting and share-worthy.
My formal education and experience assist me in my endeavors.
For my formal education, I graduated with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Business Administration from the University of Southern California. I then received a J.D., cum laude, from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law where I focused on international tax and corporate law.
After my formal education I . . .
- Oversaw financing, design and construction of run-of-river hydro projects in the Republic of Chile, South America;
- Acted as in-house counsel and assisted with product for a mobile-app startup called Trov;
- Ran strategy and product for a world renowned, and critically acclaimed lifestyle blog Against All Grain;
- Launched the iOS app Cookery;
- Founded MicroHero Surveys; and
- Founded Link in Profile.